PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI KANTOR DINAS PENDIDIKAN KOTA PADANG

Main Article Content

Sutiyem Sutiyem
Jumiatul Mulya
Nova Gustika

Abstract

This study aims to identify and analyze transformational leadership on performance. Office of Education Office of Padang City and to find out and increase assistance for the Office of Education Office of Padang City. The type of research conducted is an associative quantitative research. The sample in this study amounted to 159 respondents, namely employees of Education Office of Padang. The data were collected in the form of questionnaire and analysis with the help of SPSS ver software. 22.0. The results in this study indicate that the variable transformational leadership positive and significant with regression coefficient value of 0.726 to the performance of the Education Office of the city of Padang. The variable of positive and significant work motivation with regression coefficient value equal to 0,164 to performance of Education Office office of Padang. The value of R2 is 0.768. This can be interpreted that transformational leadership and work motivation is a factor capable of performance with percentage of 76.8%, while the remaining 23.2% by factors not used in this study, environmental factors, and organizational commitment factors.

Article Details

Section
Articles

References

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Coulter Mary dan Stephen P. Robbins. 2005. Management. New Jersey: Prentice Hall
Fuad Mas’ud. 2004. “Survei Diagnosis Organisasional : Konsep & Aplikasi”. (Bahan Ajar) Program Magister Manajemen. Semarang. Universitas Diponegoro.
Furtwengler, Dale. 2002. Penilaian Kinerja: Menguasai Keahlian yang Anda Perlukan dalam 10 menit. Yogyakarta: Andi.
Garry Dessler. 2008. Human Resource Management. New Jersey : Pearson Education, Inc.
Hasibuan, S.P. Malayu. 2004. Manajemen Dasar, Pengertian, dan Masalah. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Hughes, R.G. 2009. Patient Safety and Quality: An Evidence Based Handbook for Nurses, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Gaither Road Rockville, MD 20850.
Husein Umar. 2006. Riset Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Kurniawan, Dedi. A. Rahman Lubis, dan Muhammad Adam. 2012. Pengaruh Budaya Kerja Dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan International Federation Red Cross (IFRC) Banda Aceh. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen. 1 (1/1): 1- 16.
Mangkunegara. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.
Nurhayati. 2015. Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Transformasional, Motivasi, dan Komunikasi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Oika Prima Inspira Semarang. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Dian Nuswantoro.
Robbins, Stephen P. 2006. Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: PT. Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.
Simamora Henry. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Sugiarto. 2001. Teknik Sampling. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia.Pustaka Utama.
Sugiyono. 2003. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Wahjosumidjo. 2009. Kepemimpinan dan Motivasi. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia