Pengaruh Biaya Bahan Baku Dan Biaya Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Volume Produksi Pada Usaha Loyang Pak May Padang
This study aims to determine the effect of raw material costs and labor costs on production volume in Pak May Padang's baking pan business. Taking this title is based on the phenomenon that many business actors do not understand the calculation of a production cost. This study uses a type of quantitative research. The data taken is in the form of secondary data by conducting direct interviews with business owners, by preparing materials for questions and viewing notes on purchases of raw materials during the 2017-2021 period. This study conducted a classic assumption test, hypothesis testing using SPSS version 21. With the results of the study stating that seeing the results of the tests that have been carried out proves that partially the raw material costs and labor costs have a significant effect on production volume, and simultaneously both variables have an influence which is sig to production volume, and it can also be seen that Adjusted R Square is 0.651 or 65.1% This means that 65.1% of the variable production volume is influenced by raw material costs and the remaining labor costs are 34.9% influenced by variables other than the variables of this study
Al Haryono Jusup, 2011, “Dasar – Dasar Akuntansi”, Bagian Penerbitan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi YKPN, Yogyakarta
Badriyah, M. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan 1. Bandung : CV Pustaka Setia.
Bahri, Syaiful. 2016. Pengantar Akuntansi. Yogyakarta: Andi
Baridwan, Zaki. 2011. Intermediate Accounting Edisi 8. Yogyakarta : BPFE.
Bustami, Bastian dan Nurlela. 2010. Akuntansi Biaya. Edisi kedua. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Darmadi, Hamid. 2013. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan dan Sosial. Bandung: Alfabeta Edisi Ketujuh. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Dipenogoro.
Fahmi, Irham.2014.Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan.Bandung: Alfabeta
Ghozali, Imam. 2016. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete Dengan Program IBM SPSS 23 Edisi 8. Cetakan ke VIII. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Hans Kartikahadi., dkk. 2016. Akuntansi Keuangan Berdasarkan SAK Berbasis IFRS Buku 1. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
Heizer, J. & Render, B. 2011. Operations Management. Tenth Edition. Pearson, New Jersey, USA.
Husein, Umar. 2011. Metode Penelitian Untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis Edisi 11. Jakarta: PT Raja GrafindoPersada.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.