Pengaruh Perputaran Kas Dan Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada PT. XYZ

  • APRILIA GUSTI S1 Manajemen Mandiri
  • Maivalinda Maivalinda Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Dharma Andalas, Jl. Sawahan No. 103A. Simpang Haru
Keywords: Cash, Receivables and Profitability

Abstract

This study aims to determine and analyze the effect of cash turnover and accounts receivable turnover on profitability at PT. PLN (Persero) Main Unit for West Sumatra Region. The research method used is comparative causal. The sampling technique used is purposive sampling so that in this study the sample used is data from financial statements in the form of comprehensive income, total assets, cash and cash equivalents, income and total receivables at PT. XYZ. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression, t test, F test and coefficient of determination. Based on multiple linear regression analysis it was found that Y = 0.114 – 9.959 X1 + 0.009 X2. Based on the results of the partial study, it is known that the cash turnover and accounts receivable turnover variables have no positive and significant effect on profitability at PT. XYZ. Based on the results of the simultaneous test, it is known that cash turnover and accounts receivable turnover have no positive and significant effect on sales at PT. XYZ. The results of the coefficient of determination obtained Adjusted R Square of 0.036. This means, the ability of the variable (X) cash turnover and receivables turnover in explaining the profitability variable (Y) contributed 3.6% while the remaining 96.4% was explained by other variables not explained in this study.

References

Sugiyono. (2017). Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Alfabeta: Bandung.

Kasmir. (2017). Analisis Laporan Keuangan Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Sutrisno. (2013). Manajemen Keuangan Teori, Konsep dan Aplikasi. Ekonisia: Yogyakarta.

Harahap, Sofyan Syafri.(2013). Analisa Kritis atas Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Kasmir. (2015). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Edisi1-8. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Kasmir. (2013). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lainnya. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada

Agus.Sartono. (2015). Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Aplikasi. Edisi Keempat. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Agus.Sartono. (2012). Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Aplikasi. Edisi 4 BPFE: Yogyakarta.

Bambang, Riyanto. (2001). Dasar-Dasar Pembelanjaan Perusahaan. BPFE: YOGYAKARTA

Agus Harjito dan Martono.(2011). “Manajemen Keuangan”.Edisi Kedua.Cetakan Pertama.Penerbit EKONISIA.Yogyakarta.

Windyana, A. D. Y. dan. (2019). Pengaruh Perputaran Piutang dan Perputaran Kas Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada PT. SOXAL BATAMINDO INDUSTRIAL GASES.

Yuliadi, D. Y. dan. (2007). Pengaruh Perputaran Kas dan Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada PT. Tri Cipta Sukses Mandiri.

Astuti, R. C. S. J. dan R. W. (2018). Pengaruh Perputaran Kas dan Piutang Terhadap Profitabilitas PT. MAYORA INDAH, Tbk. 6(2), 66–77.

Lubis, F. N. dan I. (2019). Pengaruh Perputaran Kas Dan Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Profitabilitas PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. Jurnal Madani: Ilmu Pengetahuan, Teknologi Dan Humaniora, 2(1), 103–112.

Munthe, H. (2018). Pengaruh Perputaran Kas dan Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada PT. ACE HARDWARE INDONESIA,Tbk. Photosynthetica, 2(1), 1–13.

Published
2022-07-13
How to Cite
GUSTI, A., & Maivalinda, M. (2022). Pengaruh Perputaran Kas Dan Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada PT. XYZ. Jurnal Penelitian Dan Pengkajian Ilmiah Sosial Budaya, 1(2), 380-388. https://doi.org/10.47233/jppisb.v1i2.462